As an IT Infrastructure Technology Coordinator, you will oversee the technical aspects of infrastructure projects, ensuring the successful delivery of systems and network design, vendor management, and other related activities. You will also contribute to daily operations and play a vital role in maintaining operational efficiency and supporting various projects.
* Supervise the technical aspects of infrastructure projects from initiation to completion, ensuring compliance with management standards and best practices.
* Define and m ...
Join the forefront of technology and innovation with our dedicated team. As a Store Tech Project Manager, you'll lead initiatives that enhance the retail experience for our renowned brands, ensuring seamless operations and customer satisfaction.
* Drive effective planning and execution of store tech projects.
* Communicate seamlessly with brand teams and technology functions.
* Collaborate with vendors, contractors, and outsourcers to ensure service excellence.
* Manage IT device procurement and deployment according to project n ...
At the forefront of the luxury sector, our technologies division orchestrates ingenious solutions across brands. Embrace the opportunity to leverage your networking expertise, collaborate with diverse teams, and lead projects that elevate our IT infrastructure to even greater heights.
* Harness your networking acumen to optimize LAN, WAN, WiFi, and security aspects of our infrastructure.
* Collaborate with global and regional teams, vendors, and suppliers to bolster our network ecosystem.
* Steer daily network administration, trou ...
Corporate HRBP is responsible for developing and implementing policies and programs in the HR areas for office functions, covering talent management, ER, organization development and other HR tasks. You will partner with internal clients to understand business strategies and organizational needs from a HR perspective.
* partner with business leaders around core HR initiatives (org. planning, ER, recruitment, performance management, L&D, C&B)
* provide HR expertise on ER matters
* understand key business functions and needs for eff ...
As an L&D Specialist, you will be driving L&D initiatives for office employees. This experience will enable you to expand your skill set as a L&D professional with broader knowledge of the company as well as luxury fashion industry and retail business.
- Implement various talent development activities for office employees
- Lead and organize the induction program for office new joiners
- Coordinate and organize training programs with external vendors or trainers
- Coordinate with line managers to identify traini ...
Our client is seeking a candidate to manage various Retail system and mobile applications.
Mainly look after system/ Apps are used at stores for sales operation like POS (Point Of Sales) and Mobile POS, and provides solutions based on relationship with business team.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain Retail IT applications with other teams closely to tackle major daily incidents and root cause of problems.
- Join in project such as POS upgrade as functional validation tester, run regre ...
Our client is seeking a Data engineer who will work closely within Overseas team and local member. Whilst our teams will continue to work remotely, this role is based out of the Tokyo office, but offers a flexible working policy
- Help to define and improve our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale data infrastructure.
- Expand our data warehouse with clean data ready for analysis.
- Work together with our data engineers and data analysts to define guardrails to build an environment whi ...